Metabolism relates to all the chemical reactions of the body which keep the body functioning and alive. But usually the word metabolism is used interchangeably with the term metabolic rate, or the amount of calories that you burn. The higher your metabolic rate, the more calories you burn. And it is even much easier to lose weight and keep it at bay. High metabolism also gives you energy and helps you feel better.
Some of the easiest ways to increase your metabolism include:
- Eat protein in each and every meal – Consuming food can boost up your metabolism for a few hours which is known as the thermic effect of food (TEF) which is caused by the extra calories that are required to digest, absorb and process the food. The only nutrient which causes a largest rise in TEF is Protein rich food which can increase your metabolic rate by 15–30%, as compared to 0–3% for fats and 5–10% for carbs.
- Drinking cold water – Drinking water instead of sugary drinks is more beneficia for losing weight and keeping it at bay. This is due to the calories that are there in the sugary drinks and therefore if you replace them with water, you are automatically reducing the calorie intake. Also drinking water can temporarily boost up your metabolism. It can also give the calorie burning effect in case you are drinking cold water since the body utilises energy in order to heat it as per the body temperature. Water additionally fills you up so whenever you are about to have your meal have a glass of water and you will see automatically your cravings dissuade. Always make sure you are having enough water whenever consuming Phenq UK
- Doing high-intensity workout – HIIT involves quick and intense bursts of activity and can also help you n burning more fat by the way of increasing your metabolic rate even when you have finished your workout. Also, high intensity workout can reduce the fat mass.
- Lifting weights – Building muscles can really help boosting your metabolism since muscles are more metabolically active as compared to fat. This implies that you will end up burning more calories per day even when you will be at rest. People who include strength training along with cardio training particularly find increase in metabolism.
- Drinking green tea – Green Tea also has shown significant results when it comes to talk about boosting metabolism. These are good for weight loss as well along with Phenq UK