Dental treatments can be confusing and doubt creating. Since it is always related to face, you want to be double sure about the treatment. Choosing the right dentist plays an important role here else, your face texture can get disturbed. The dentist in Barrie Chapnick Dental always tries their best to explain everything to the patients regarding the dental treatments to build up their confidence. One of the most common dental treatments is teeth bonding.
What are teeth bonding?
Most of the times, the dentists perform the teeth bonding on broken teeth, stained teeth or fractured teeth. Basically, it is the tooth-colored paint done on the teeth. The teeth bonding are done in such a way so that it can easily gain the shape of the treated tooth and makes it to like a natural tooth.
Why you require teeth bonding?
This treatment is done on discolored teeth. Besides this, it can also be done if you have:
- Space among their teeth
- Cracked teeth
- The wrong appearance of the teeth
- Tooth decay
Advantages of teeth bonding
- This treatment is a cost-effective method as compared to the other dental treatments
- This treatment is the easiest way to get recovered from dental issues or problems.
- This treatment can be done by just getting a single dental sitting saving time.
- There is no need to give anesthesia to the patient, unlike other dental treatments.
Disadvantages of teeth bonding
- This dental treatment has a short life.
- This dental treatment is not as much stain resistance as the other dental treatments.
Do Teeth bond hurt?
The simple answer to this question is “No”. This is so because the area of the tooth on which this procedure is performed has no sensitivity. No anesthesia is, therefore, required in this case.
Cost of teeth bonding:
Generally, the cost of tooth bonding ranges from $300 to $600 per tooth. Many insurance plans cover teeth bonding, especially if it is done for structural reasons or to fill a cavity. Contact your insurance agent immediately.
Things to remember after teeth bonding
Unlike other dental treatment, teeth bonding do not require much attention. A person only needs to follow the normal dental hygiene like brushing twice a day and having proper dental floss. Moreover, a person should use an antiseptic mouthwash to overcome all the dental issues post the treatment of teeth bonding.
At last, visit your dentist in Barrie Chapnick Dental every 6 months and get regular check-ups done for a bright and sparkling smile.